CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

im in the school library now. life sucks without a phone. damn. i woke up this morning looking for my phone.. then i remembered that its with my sister. ugh. oh.. you know yesterday afternoon i was kinda angry and irritated rite.. so i took the penkinfe from my sister's table and tried to cut my left wrist.. the area where i always cut.. then i cut 46 lines.. BUT.. then nothing at all.. so i took a new blade, cut the clade.. and cut again.. then still nothing. i think that area on my hand is prone to cuts already.

haiyarhs. i heard O level mother tongue results will be out soon.. fucking scared. got a damn strong feeling i will fail. i miss my phone.. :( no more sms-ing and calls. my friend is attempting to teach me cantonese now.. and i suck at it. ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home